View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 01:05 PM   #4
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Okay, I've noticed it flashes green when booting and it's solid green whenever the charger is plugged in. Today I had the charger plugged in with the Vox turned off, but the green light stayed on until I pressed the button to start it up again. Weird.

Once all the final updates are done to stabilize what, to me, still looks like a beta, the manual should be updated to include everything, even the indicator light.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote