Thread: Accessories Small Bag?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 01:09 AM   #8
Meemo
Groupie
Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (1st & 2nd gen) & a Paperwhite
John, I'm in the same boat - well, I already have my Kindle1, but am anxiously awaiting delivery of my Asus netbook this week (I just tracked it - it should be here tomorrow - which is almost today since it's almost midnight as I type!). It comes with a sleeve, I have an M-edge cover for my Kindle (I also have a zippered sleeve I use occasionally). I was looking online for a bag for carrying both, but realized I had something leftover from my daughter's high school days. It's a messenger bag type bag, big enough inside (I hope) to carry both when we're traveling, etc, has 2 pockets in front for chargers, a mouse, etc. I'll know whether I'll have to keep shopping tomorrow, I guess.

So a messenger-type bag might work for you too. (Just a less girly one that what I've got!) I've seen good reviews of the Waterfield cases for the Kindle - they also make them for netbooks, laptops, etc. I just looked at the website again, you can put in the type laptop you want to carry & it will tell you which bags will work. I've heard they'll work with you by e-mail or phone to help you get exactly what you want. Here's a link what the site said would work for my Asus: http://www.sfbags.com/products/sleev...izing/asus.htm
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote