View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 07:51 AM   #10
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
FanFiction lovers have to stick together

Hi people,

thanks for the reply. I'm happy you like the covers. Some of them took a lot of work. You know getting rid of text and logos you don't want in your cover or when the picture isn't the right format and you have to extend it. Specialy when you just learn to use all the needed programs. I'm totaly new to all this but I'm kind of a perfectionist (okay at least that is my thought, grafik-professionals might see my covers differently).

I'm also totaly new to this forum stuff, so please when there are other places or people who might be interested in this kind of stuff let me know or post the link to this side. I would love to find other people who made Fanfiction covers and put them up somewhere.

I'm also thinking about making some Teen Wolf covers. Not the first time I heard someone asking for that. I'm not watching nor reading this so it would be only 1 or 2.

MiniMouse

Last edited by MiniMouse; 07-11-2013 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Added URLs to posts referenced