View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:36 PM   #32
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Thank you John, I do have a Windows 7 machine and have ripped songs from my cd's to my pc or have burned cd's with music I've download to my pc.

This is just to have music in as many places as possible, I'm not really worried about sound quality since listening through headphones/earbuds is less than optimal.

When I want good sound I listen to my audio system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTRN View Post
If you have a Windoze machine, use Windows Media Player to RIP your CD's to MP3 files and play those on your Nexus. All of my CD's have been ripped and rest quietly in their jewel cases. They are readily available on my hard disk drive anytime I want to listen on my phone, tablet or MP3 player.

Cheers!

John
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote