View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 01:31 AM   #22980
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I have my "medicinal" Lagavulin at hand! [Damn tooth!]
Well, enjoy the Lagavulin, even if you don't enjoy the tooth! Hard to do, I know, when it starts being the only thing you can think of.

Today has been a laid back day. Lots of tea -- started with Pride of the Port, two steepings worth, then some more of that Imperial Keemun, and finished off this afternoon with Okayti Estate First Flush Darjeeling. All while watching curling! This week is the "Ryder Cup" of curling, and going into the final day of the match the North Americans are up by 9 points (>30 to win). Tomorrow is all Skins, with a total of 30 points on the line. Starts with Mixed Doubles, then Women's games, and finishes with the Men's games. Tomorrow is going to be more goofing off, though I'll try to take a walk at lunch time if the rain holds off.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote