View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:54 PM   #154
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I just ordered the Fire HD as my night reader. The iPad mini just doesn't do it for me, especially at $329. And the Nexus 7 just doesn't have the Kindle reader app's bells and whistles that come with the Fire HD. Since the Fire HD will only be used for reading, it seems like my best option for now.
Jack,

Good luck with the Fire HD 7". My 32 Gb model is due to be released and delivered to me on Oct 25.

I think you made a good choice.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote