View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 04:56 AM   #56
ignacio ferrer
Banned
ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignacio ferrer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxor View Post
Of course, I'd love to see more M92 users in the future, because if this reader is successful, we can support the active development of Onyx in the future by custom modifications and so on.

So don't feel offended by some obviously exaggerated words. If you read my review, you will see, that my opinion on the M92 is actually much more differentiated.
There seems to be a substantial cheerleading effort to get as many people as possible to buy this reader.
And a hope that development as a consequence will be faster and better.
This is supposed the other way round. The "normal" customer wants a working product, not a work in progress.
ignacio ferrer is offline   Reply With Quote