View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 05:44 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyJ View Post
Authors: Beth lastname
Formats: EPUB, PDF
Series: Book I of Acting
Path: Click to open
Formats: TEMPLATE ERROR can't downgrade SHLock object

I am not sure why I have two "Formats:"
You have two "Formats" because you created a custom column called formats. If you remove the custom column the top formats directly under Authors will remain.

This is most likely not a conversion error but a template error in the custom column or bug in the underlying code. Someone submitted a bug report with seemingly the same problem 4 days ago. You might want to review the bug report and contribute info to help resolve it.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-03-2013 at 05:52 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote