View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 06:39 PM   #1
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Godwin, Tom: Space Prison (org. title: The Survivors) v1. 15 Apr 07

Here is a SF public domain book called Space Prison and it's by Tom Godwin. The original title was The Survivors, which suits the story better.

Basically the evil Gerns wreak havoc on everyone and cast away a small colony of humans on a very inhospitable planet to fend for themselves. The quest for revenge helps the humans make the most of their situation.

One of the earlier e-books that I read on the Sony Reader. It's really a great, fun read. I went old-school with the cover painting--bow and arrow, rocket ship and mean beasts. What's not to love about this book?

Also, I think it's my best book cover painting so far. The watercolor original is now framed and hanging up on my office wall. Enjoy!

Edit by HarryT: 17th Apr 07

Sorry - I've temporarily removed the attached book until we resolve its copyright status. We'll put it back again if it proves to be OK. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Edit by HarryT: 18th Apr 07

Sounds like the book's OK, so I've put it back!

Last edited by Patricia; 04-06-2008 at 08:09 PM. Reason: moved to US server.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote