View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 01:10 AM   #182
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoran View Post
There
might be bios update with boot option you need?
Some time ago something called openbios or alike was almost ready.Card readers are cheap and very usable.
Nope, no bios updates do this on either machine. I spent a long, long time with HP about this. I did burn a Ubuntu CD, which worked, and then didn't. I forget the error message, but it never worked again. Did the same thing, with the same result. Oh well, I found a work around and now I can make a Kobo SD card with the best of 'em (thanks to Tim Legge's most excellent directions)

I don't go to stores in December to buy anything but groceries. Nope.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote