View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 05:16 AM   #8
beespeckled
Zealot
beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: KOBO Aura One; Kindle Oasis 3
I just purchased the a/c adapter for my Pocket Edition today, marked down to $9.99. I was a very happy camper.

One of the things I love about my Pocket Ed is that if I have bookmarked my place, my public library download will remain until I finish the book UNLESS I have had to connect to my computer for recharging. The a/c adapter will ensure I get to finish my library downloads.
beespeckled is offline   Reply With Quote