View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 06:44 AM   #14
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystika1 View Post
Hi,
I am looking to get my dd a reader. I am not sure if I should try the Mini. I have a Glo and it is nice so far. I do have some issues that annoy me(like when I forward to the next page and it actually goes backward about five pages) but the hardware itself works well. Those of you who have been using it...Do you have any regrets?

Thanks,

Penny

I don't own a mini.

OK: That's out of the way.

If you are in love with the front lighting system on a Reader (as I am; and i will never buy another Reader without one), then I would say don't get the mini.

If the light is not a deal-breaker, then you should listen to all the other fine opinions on this thread and avoid my opinion like the plague.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote