View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 06:36 AM   #126
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
I was searching for information about cyrillic support of the Kindle. After finding none (support) I landed on my local LBook site. They had 3 entrys under "links" and one of them was MobileRead.
Then I spent about 1,5 years visiting approx. once a week and reading the news. One day I found myself writing in the llounge...
And I'm still mostly there (here I mean).
(15 minutes later) I'm still trying to find a way to express how happy I am to be here. Alas, it's not an easy task to squeeze it in one sentece. But I think I found it:

You're better than Chocolate; even Dark Chocolate!

There, I said it. Now I'm either receiving the "Best Compliment Award" or I'm going to be crucified for blasphemy.

Last edited by LCF; 03-13-2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: o
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote