View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 07:45 AM   #13
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
It's really funny for me to read all these stories about people coming up to you and asking you about your Reader. I've used mine in all sorts of public places, and not once has anyone asked me about it. We're all a lot more "reserved" in the UK, I think; talking to a complete stranger is something that people just don't do here
I agree with what you say Harry, I often find people staring with apparent interest but they will avert their gaze if they think I've noticed them.

My daughter commutes to London daily and most days on the train she sees a young man with an iLiad. But she's never spoken to him to say "My mum's got one of those" -- she just looked aghast at me when I suggested it.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote