View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 02:47 AM   #13
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarich View Post
I think libraries will need to put some restrictions on in order to keep things under control. For example. Regional check outs only. Limited copies... like one or two at most. Some e-books there are like 6 copies. I can see why publishers are worried. I never go to the library and yet with an ebook I am considering doing so. Hence I would unlikely every buy books. Usually I do now because I don't want to go the library and don't really want to read something some other person used in the bathroom.
They already do; they have to purchase additional licenses in order to loan out more than 1 copy of an ebook at a time.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote