View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 12:26 AM   #13
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
* CRYPTOANALYSIS DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY, as Morbo from Futurama would put it. And neither do ideographic scripted Asian languages, which are not interchangeable, kthnxbye†.
That's about how I felt when watching Jurassic Park for the first time when Ariana Richards' character sat in front of a Silicon Graphics workstation and said "This is Unix. I know Unix." At the time, I had a Silicon Graphics machine as my workstation and the interface was nothing like what they showed.

As you say, entertaining for the masses, but not for the people who have more in depth knowledge about the subject matter.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote