Thread: PRS-T1 Google Books on PRS-T1
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:35 AM   #20
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Thank you for the info

From memory I did this same procedure when I first installed this newer version of the Sony Desktop from the older style version.

I'm saving your post in my Evernote, Sony Tips and Tricks section.

Thanks again.

Edit:

Just re-checked my Reader for PC, with the device plugged in, and yep, it's set up that way: that is, every category blank (de-selected), so that means nothing can sync.

A dialogue box comes up every time I plug in the device to when the Desktop version is open asking whether I want to sync or not, I cancel out.
I originally got this info about turning off Sync from other posters on Mobileread, though the thread that helped me is probably long buried.

I do like this helpful forum!
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote