View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 05:20 PM   #12
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
That would work too, as long as I can purchase books with Kindle, and NOT have to have a card linked to one-click - right now my expired card is one-click. I guess limited to books is less a priority than beeing on a budget in all amazon.
You can still just use your gift certificate for books if you want to. If you buy something else they will give you the option to use your gift certificate or not, unless it is Subscribe & Save item, where you have to use the gift certificate.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote