View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 02:18 PM   #7
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherryk_us View Post
Uh, the button that moves you through the levels--I've been using that one. I mean the wheel with the arrows.

Thanks.

Sherry
Just for clarity.
The Up/Down arrow scroll you thorough links on a page. For images it scrolls up/down.
The Left/Right arrows navigate your history, they are just like a web browsers front/back button. So if you jump to a new page by selecting a footnote/hyperlink/bookmark, the back button will take you back to the previous page. This is an awesome feature that took me months to figure out . Now I use it all the time.

The center button is a like a PC <ENTER> button. You press it when you need to confirm something. Say like when you want to jump to page 45 in a book. Just type <4>, <5> <Center> and it will jump you to page 45. This is also used when selecting a link in an eBook.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote