View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 09:37 AM   #13
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
This is an old thread but I searched and can't seem to find a more recent one about a problem I've had since I upgraded to .5 - every time I download the NYT it outputs a .1mb file that doesn't have any content. That's for the non-subscription version. The subscription version outputs a 12mb+ file, and crashes my PRS-500 every time, so I can't use that. Did the recipe change for the NYT or is it just no longer available?
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote