View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 07:24 PM   #5
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
TEXET TB-166

Time for some thread-necromancy. Lets see if I succeed.

I just installed update 1.21 (there's no newer, AFAIK) to see if the Play store works (nope).
Turns out, I can't even change the shutdown/standby picture anymore - they probably changed the format details.

The interesting part, however, is that the standby/shutdown image when I deleted the Imco files had "Texet TB-166" in the description (its all russian, so I can't read anything but that).
Could it be the ImcoV6L is just a rebranded TB-166? Or vice versa?

[edit]There are *some* differences - shape isn't the same, and the Imco doesn't use infrared touch, but still...

Last edited by Cyberman tM; 07-23-2016 at 07:31 PM.
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote