View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 06:22 PM   #7
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drezin View Post
Hello,

I just got a Sony PRS-505 Digital Reader as a gift, and was wondering if there were other stores to purchase books than Sony's Ebook store, because the selection, while good, doesn't have certain books I wanted to buy. Also, does anyone know of any good sites to download free books, as in books no longer copyrighted? Sony's store has a "Classics" section, with books like Dracula, A Tale of Two Cities, etc, but they still charge two bucks. Seems silly to pay for these titles when they are probably out there somewhere for free.

Thanks for the help.
You get 100 of those classics for free when you register your Reader. It'll then show up under "My Account," so when you check out, the price comes up as zero. Those never expire, and they keep track of how many you've used.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote