View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 10:09 AM   #25334
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I am sure he is physically fine but we have to figure out this sleep thing. Hypervenilating because he is in his crib alone is not good. We don't know what to do so I think it best to get advice from someone who might. Hopefully. Please. My god I am thinking of Tylenol simply to get a good nights sleep and that is just not right.

More Yellow Tea
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote