View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 09:04 PM   #25327
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
This old guitar taught me to sing a love song
It showed me how to laugh and how to cry
It introduced me to some friends of mine
And brightened up some days
It helped me make it through some lonely nights
Oh, what a friend to have on a cold and lonely night

This old guitar gave me my lovely lady
It opened up her eyes and ears to me
It brought us close together
I guess it broke her heart
It opened up the space for us to be
What a lovely place and a lovely space to be

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueu4W95Kcx0)

Good morning, everyone! Happy "It's Great to be Alive" Day!
I've just finished another wonderful meal from the vendor downstairs. I wonder what it was? But the tea I had with it was a Ceylon. At least that much I can name!

Because of the inability to even log on to my server, I figured I deserved a treat. So I went out and bought a new toy! I'm amazed at the sound it makes! It will give me something to do while waiting for pages to load... It's an exact copy of Martin's D-45, but without the Martin brand price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Quite your belly aching, out here in small town USA all I have had for the past 7 or so years is DSL, which gets in the 2MBPs range with a good tail wind. I post photos and videos at full rez all the time. So stop being a baby, and post them.
For the past 5 years I've had 50MPS. I'm spoiled for life. And all I have is this little laptop screen that hasn't been color-corrected to use with my photo correction software... Have patience, dear. Remember, it's a virture.
(Ever wonder why 'hurry the f@ck up' isn't a virtue?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
My small town DSL connection (the only one available to me where I live) is 1.32 MBps for download and 0.31 MBps for upload.
I'd even settle for THAT if I could log in to my server after 11am... It's usually too busy to even get in!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote