View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 04:05 AM   #6
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
I have this Gecko cover for my Glo and love it. It's the smallest and thinnest I've seen so far, but it may not be as light as you want it.
I found something just like it, but without the auto-sleep function, for about $12 USD. Hard-shell clip-in back, with cut-outs for all the controls and cards, with a fake suede plastic-covered front face securing with a snap. I spent 5 minutes with an X-acto knife, a little chip of a magnet covered over with some more suede,, and some glue, and turned it into a sleep cover myself. Perhaps 1/8" larger than the Kobo itself, and almost no weight at all.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote