View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #91
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by OddCosine View Post
Allegedly free at US B&N as well, but buyer beware. I clicked on "Free", confirmed "Free" and was charged $8.99. After speaking with their customer support they have supposedly issued me a refund, but I'm gonna be a bit nervous about freebies from them for a while.
This has been an issue with them from the beginning - thought they had it fixed with their new "confirm" box, but they apparently still didn't bother to properly implement it.