View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #126
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by luigibrosse View Post
Hi Rkomar, sorry to be such a pain in the a..
I suppose that the config file (in order to activate the last two options added) has to be reached through the Menu \ Configuration of pbiv? Unfortunately on the Touch, if I do just that, I got an empty screen (well not perfectly empty: I have something saying Config on top, and below Default parameters for the new books - sorry I am translating back from French). But that is all, nothing that I can modify. I can go back to the main screen of pbiv, but that is all.
Any hint?
If you go to the system configuration (via main menu) and then select "About device", what does it say for "Model:"? And what firmware version are you using?

Last edited by rkomar; 02-27-2013 at 10:45 PM.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote