View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:13 AM   #1
pixelwarrior
pixelwarrior has a spectacular aura aboutpixelwarrior has a spectacular aura aboutpixelwarrior has a spectacular aura aboutpixelwarrior has a spectacular aura aboutpixelwarrior has a spectacular aura aboutpixelwarrior has a spectacular aura aboutpixelwarrior has a spectacular aura aboutpixelwarrior has a spectacular aura aboutpixelwarrior has a spectacular aura aboutpixelwarrior has a spectacular aura aboutpixelwarrior has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle
Can't load any of my books

Just bought a brand new Kobo glo. I have a heap of free books from Gutenberg etc. and tried to install them on my Macbook using Calibre, but not one of them showed up in my Kobo although they did show up under Mac Finder.

So I tried my PC. I factory reset my new Kobo glo and used PC with Adobe Digital Editions, and only installed one book: the Adobe Digital Editions “Getting Started with Adobe Digital Systems” ebook. Again, it shows up under my Windows Explorer Kobo folder, but does not appear in the Kobo device after I disconnect. I have been careful connecting/disconnecting to the computers and ejected correctly first. I have spent about 3 hours on this problem trying various things, hope someone can help or it's being returned to the shop & exchanged for a Kindle.

Thanks
Pixelwarrior
pixelwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote