View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 09:33 PM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimad View Post
I don't understand this statement. I have a Kindle Fire, and I have previous versions of the Kindle, and I have the new kf8 kindlegen, and the documents I create certainly do look different, with kf8 and Kindle Fire generally rendering much more reasonably. Also converting an existing EPUB to KF8 is much more likely to be successful that when using the previous kindlegen output MOBI7. ?
If the styling is not there (because Mobi did not support) in the original, you can't pull an 'improvement' out of thin air.

BTW Give the crew a break. KF8 has been in the wild only a few days.

Of course, you are free to write the new plugin and submit it soonest
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote