View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 04:56 AM   #8
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrhc View Post
Man, great news. Take a look at this PDF:
http://static.springsource.org/sprin...-reference.pdf (I attached it anyway).

The new Kindle DX (that one with joystick) manage to browse this huge programming technical PDF document with 1 page in less than one second (really impressive ); the new Sony 6" (with reflow on) takes about 20s to load a page . Try to browse the PDF from page 70-72 (page 70 starts with "arguments, each representing a dependency. Calling a static") and please tell me how it behaves with reflow off then on .
I have tested your document. Opening time - two seconds, page turning time - less than one second. Navigating to a particular page (via progress bar or goto page# function) - less than one second. Page scribbeled with annotations -goto next/previous page - less than one second. Wow!

upd.:

after three days testings I can say, the pdf reading on that device with the zooming, navigating and annotation tools is the best of all I could test before - it is allmost perfect!

Last edited by Booxtor; 11-20-2011 at 05:08 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote