View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 06:01 PM   #21
molman
Evangelist
molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by timlegge View Post
Thanks. I am not associated with Kobo so this is on the side. However, kobo has been very helpful and has provided me with several Kobos to allow testing and development for the various versions.

In addition, their beta program allows me to test and code for upcoming releases before they are made available. I particularly weird areas I have been able to ask for clarification on how things work. All in all they have been remarkable helpful.

Tim
Well thanks all the more for doing this in your spare time, I very much apreciate it. It's also nice to know Kobo is supporting your efforts. Out of curiousity what language is the coding done in? Python?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latch View Post
I jut hope that Kobo doesn't start to ignore the Touch now that the Vox is out and getting all the attention.
I hope so too. Curious what the track record is with regards to the older Kobo models when new ones came out?
molman is offline   Reply With Quote