View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 10:39 AM   #2
rahulm
Zealot
rahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: None
Here's my take on it (from watching lots of walkthrough videos and reading articles).

No doubt it is more convenient for me to get the Kobo Touch. I'm in Canada and I can go to a Chapters store and buy it. If I have problems with the device, repairs and warranty service should be easy enough.

However, I think the Nook Touch is the superior device. I like its UI better and it's the faster device out of the two. Plus, it's got physical page turn buttons which is a big deal for me personally, it would make it much easier to use one-handed. The Nook's font and formatting options seem far superior as well (many more font options, line spacing setting which the kobo doesn't have). The Kobo people have gone on record saying they are unhappy with the font selection and will add more in a future firmware update.
rahulm is offline   Reply With Quote