View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 11:32 PM   #115
waller4343
Enthusiast
waller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverwaller4343 exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle DX, K3, iPad
I'm sure you hear this a lot - but this is a great feature for Calibre. Thanks!

I have seen some collection programs for the Kindle, even tried a couple, but they seem to lack something. I downloaded non-GUI version and it worked fine. Then I notice a GUI update a couple days later. This version is fantastic. I have been playing with my collections and getting no reading done. I must have changed my collections 10 times so far. It is just fun to use.