View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 09:54 PM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I MIGHT have accidently registered it to an account with US set as the country originally.......

But I would have thought multiple hard resets would have fixed that.
Actually the setting is saved on your Amazon Kindle account page -- and wouldn't be affected by hard resets at all. You need to change your country setting on the account page at Amazon.com.

Quote:
Is there anywhere on the Kindle I can see what date and time it reckons it is rather than keep having to plug in and look at time stamps on the .mbp files ????
Click the 'Menu' button and look at the top of the screen.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-28-2010 at 09:58 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote