View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 12:29 AM   #369
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Update time! Yaaaaay'.

Quick update to v0.10.N/v3.7.N. There's really nothing much interesting, except for new users, check the ChangeLog.

The only thing to note is that I finally got rid of my stupid and confusing idea of letting the user upload the custom directory themselves. Now, the update will take care of it. And, it's smart enough to keep your current custom fonts/screensavers when doing an update.

This somewhat simplify the install & update instructions ^^. The first post & Wiki pages have been updated. (And I also cleaned up a bit the first post).

(Well, actually, I left the Wiki pages the 'old' way, because it's a bit clearer with the screenshots, and that saves a framework restart).

The only downside is that the zipfiles are now larger, because we're embedding the same files for each different Kindle model.

(The usbnetwork package has also been updated like this).

(And I also fixed the sstimeout package to include the proper original README file).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 08-07-2010 at 12:44 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote