View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 11:54 PM   #37
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I know that on the Mac (unless it has been fixed post .119) then the settings are not saved when you quit the app unless you quit it with the "tray icon". Or, if you turn the tray icon off it will work.

BOb
Hm. I don't quite follow how that follows my suggestion. There was no real problem with the software. I was just trying to do something that didn't work--I had the Reader highlighted in Calibre instead of the library, when I was trying to add book files. Probably happens to people all the time. So a plain English error msg might be appropriate there.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote