View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 11:45 AM   #553
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Well, that at least explains HOW it happened. It's so glaringly wrong and jarring that it does detract from the book. But really, that's only a small portion of my complaints. I mean, really, do we think that people in this future society speak with Savannah accents? Or some of the other inappropriate voices. However, I'll probably try at least one more. We'll see. I've got a lot of books on my list already, so I don't feel a compelling need to waste a credit on this, especially given that I have all of them in eBook format.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote