View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 05:58 AM   #2
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Welcome mssmit!

1. If I remember correctly Pocketbook was seeing the tags that I made, but I prefer navigating the folders, so I can't say for sure.
2. Same thing, I have folders with the author's name, so for me they are sorted by author if I look at the folders.
3. The image of the widget on the front doesn't change with the change of dictionary, but you can change the dictionary.

Sil
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote