View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 07:25 PM   #231
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyGuy View Post
I was considering this device but I only manage my ebooks using folders and manually copying/pasting files. Can you elaborate on your statement above? I must admit that if I can't manage my ebook files using a file explorer I have zero interest in the device.
Depends exactly what you want to do. You can have folders and manually copy/paste the epub files on the device. So yes, in a narrow sense you can manage it using a file explorer. HOWEVER, in UI library the folders do not show up (all books will be lumped together).
robko is offline   Reply With Quote