View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:53 PM   #426
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarisea View Post
I'm not a programmer. I have no idea how any of this would be accomplished. But I really like the idea of Calibre working with me for new books.
I can't speak to the programming of a plugin, but until something in calibre is available you might want to investigate FictFact because this site does exactly what you're referring to. Whenever a book by an author or series I read is announced or about to be released FictFact sends me an email informing of this info. I received notification today that a book of one of the series I had read is about to be released.

Quote:
The following book(s) are out this week in your favorite series!

Haunted Moon Haunted Moon
#13 in Sisters of the Moon - Otherworld
By Yasmine Galenorn
Publish Date:1/29/2013 - Coming Soon!
PRE-ORDER FROM AMAZON
Quite a nice little service.

Last week FictFact informed me of the latest book by Kim Harrison being released and two series I read announced new books to be published further down the road.

Quote:
The following book(s) are out this week in your favorite series!

Ever After Ever After
#18 in Rachel Morgan / The Hollows
By Kim Harrison
Publish Date:1/22/2013 - Coming Soon!
PRE-ORDER FROM AMAZON

The following book(s) were added to the series you are following!

Kitty in the Underworld
#12 in Kitty Norville
By Carrie Vaughn
VIEW BOOK

Inferno: A Novel
#4 in Robert Langdon
By Dan Brown
VIEW BOOK
Good Reading.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote