View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 05:14 PM   #47
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salgueiros View Post
So Bilbo, you are English, right?

From my experience english fans are the most fascinating fans i talk to. They can go from blind faith to pure defeatism in the same phrase. It is always a lot of fun talking to them.

Where on earth could you find a TV channel where they spend an hour with a program selecting the worst England team of all time? And joking about it the whole time. I like the sportsmanship .
Yes, I'm English. That phrase you use about "blind faith to pure defeatism" is perfect. I personally swing from really truly believing that we will be knocked out at the group stage to being optimistic that we could get to the semi final and from there, who knows?

Mind you, the players don't help themselves. I watched England's last warmup game and it seemed to me that they weren't even listening to the excellent advice I was screaming at the television
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote