Thread: Jumping Editors
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 03:24 PM   #4
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
Valoric, I'm still fighting the problem of Issue 412 which you could not reproduce. Trying to make changes to sigil code becomes a challange. Any time I click outside of sigil and then click back into Sigil the window will go to the top of the file.
Yeah, I still can't repro this. I can click outside the Code View window and back with no problems. Code View stays where it is, it does not go to the top of the file.

Tried it on two computers and three OS's and it works just fine everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
PS: I assume that QT comes as a "kit" ready to use. Anything else?
All info is in the BuildingFromSource wiki page I linked before.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote