View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #79
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Break and enter?

Ahhh, no. If the local constabulary were pushed to apply the law to a couple of fools caught sneaking into a cinema, then the charge would be "Trespass" not "Break and Enter".

Break and Enter is forced entry to a property. Simply opening an unlocked door and walking in is not construed "Break and Enter", especially if it is in the context of sneaking into a cinema to try and watch a movie free.
I see, thank you for pointing it out.
My fault.

I was actually thinking about "trespassing", because no physical damage is done. I got it wrong because in Italy the two felonies are filed under the same category ("violazione di domicilio").

Still, the main point remains: to charge a donwloader for every single file he gets from the net rather than for the ones he actually reads is like to charge a theatre "sneaker" for every movie in every theatre and not just for the one he actually watches.
Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote