View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 11:18 AM   #19
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by liveoutloud91 View Post
I spoke with an Amazon representative today and I'm being sent a replacement. I mentioned to her that this would be the fifth replacment for the same exact issue and she replied that Amazon had recently issued a recall for that model.
There's no "recall" on the Kindle keyboard. In fact my wife, 2 sisters and brother have all had theirs for over 2 years with no issues, all running firmware 3.1 right now.
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote