View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 05:26 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweminence View Post
There are a number of good ereading apps on the amazon market. Aldiko, for one. Not sure why you think there's not?
I don't care for Aldiko. I prefer Mantano or Cool Reader which reads external style sheets correctly but let's me customize the font, background, margins....etc. The verdict is still out if these will be allowed or not. It seems the Fire will have its own category in the App store. I know they said we can side load apps so I'm hoping this is the case because I'll do that with Cool Reader if nothing else.

The Kindle app doesn't do well when you bring up the font. The paragraphs looks odd on my phone. I find the font rendering on the app not as good as the two mentioned above. The book doesn't look like it does on say your Kindle or K4PC. The font used is not that great for reading either when zoomed in.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote