View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 04:22 PM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
This last group is amazon only. I do try to check the other sites and include the links when I find them (but, today I've been goofing off here, instead, so didn't check each one at the other stores).

I did see a comment in the other thread, that it's as easy as clicking forward on an email to put together these posts -- I wish! I used to check all the stores, but kobo is super slow since borders went under (at least, it is on firefox) and each one at B&N can take an extra minute to do the search, find the page, add a link, etc, so when I am short of time, I just skip them. Someone else said you might get a dollar a day doing this and that is, actually, much too high an estimate for most of the other stores (B&N might yield 50 cents on a good day, for example).