View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #103
Abtacha
Addict
Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalleron View Post
Well, actually it is better. She didn't go to fifthimperium's ISP and try to get the site shut down.
Never said she did. I said what she said was in no way better than what those other people said, I didn't say that what she did was as bad.
I don't really have much of a problem with her asking fithimperium to please take down the CD, though I somehow doubt she used that word. Ideally she should have thought about the consequences of having the CD published with the right to share it, but the first Miles book is still in the free library and you can still get the CD by buying Cryoburn. What i do have a problem with is accusing people of things they aren't guilty of, that helps no one.
Abtacha is offline   Reply With Quote