View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 04:20 PM   #23
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
calibre is not the only .mobi converter. There are even online conversion sites:

http://ebook.online-convert.com/convert-to-mobi

Even if the calibre developer were to quit, I'm sure there are other developers who would take over his fine work. If all of the possible developers keeled over at once, there would still be plenty of archives on the internet where the software would be available.
Hmmmm. OK....

Luckily there is no need for me to take any chances. I just store them in an open format to begin with...no need to worry about what may or may not be available to convert at a later date.

Obviously you can store them in whatever format you wish.

Last edited by Turtle91; 04-29-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Turtle91 is online now   Reply With Quote