View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:55 AM   #9
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieknits View Post
Mobis are working on my Glo very well. I only had a few to test with, my Kindle books are azws and most are proprietary, but a couple of the daily freebies converted to mobi with Calibre and seem to be formated properly.
Thanks to all who replied.

next question before i buy and only people here can answer that is does it suffer from the same slowdown as the kindle if you put 6000 to 10000 books on the sd card or its internal memory?

does it do the indexing nonsense that the kindle does?

the kindle becomes unusable due to freezing ,reboots,restarts after about 3000 books

i want to load all my books up to 10000.(some are epubs..some are mobi...some are duplicated in pdf,txt,rtf,etc.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote