View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:49 PM   #1269
Abtacha
Addict
Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abtacha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinRummy View Post
Is quoting oneself considered rude?
Alan's link should already tell you anything there is to know, especially this:
Quote:
This means that we will not allow posting of instructions showing someone how to break the law, requests for such instructions, nor uploads or links to items that have the sole purpose of breaking the law.

EBooks uploaded to this site must be legally uploaded under Canadian law, as the server is hosted in Canada.
Which means the only books that can be found here are either Public Domain, released under Creative Commons licenses that explicitly allow sharing or are uploaded either by the author/copyright holder themselves or with their permission.

Also whether we agree with "I really don't think we should have to buy the same book twice no matter what form it comes in" (which I kind of do by the way) we are not allowed to discuss any ways of obtaining copyrighted material that are not legal under Canadian law. Which as far as I know means we could only advice you to either scan (and ocr and proofread) the books yourself or send them to some company (like 1dollarscan) to do that for you should you want to read them on your reader without buying them again.
Abtacha is offline   Reply With Quote